Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fun Fun Fun Fest?

sooooo.....im planning on going to Fun Fun Fun Fest this year. last year was great. this year has good line up as well and im planning on buying my tickets soon, but since i live 6 hours from austin id loike to havea a set ride over there. due to most of my buddies being in school, im not exactly too sure how imma get up there becasue my lil car wont hack it. also my job doestn seem to sure that there gonna keep me, its my fault, but man....if i start a new job, its a new process to get days off and switch schedules or whatever. my current job has to hwere i can set up in advance the day i want if its available at the beginning of the month so i always do.... also want to buy the pip (pretty important person) passes but dont know if my friends will get or want them. and obviously money would bea factor of that. but i would hate to buy the pip passes and have the better viewing of the concert adn know there out there god knows where. ugh. i need to figure this out :/

No comments: