Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So i was talking with my parents earlier.
im moving out again.
going to start college in a new city and moving into an apartment with a buddy.
no school till January so im trying to get ahead and settle with a job sooner than right when school starts.
two weeks notice at current job.
needing to find another one.
this weekend is talk over time with my buddy to get bills and shit straight.
id feel bad backing out if i didnt feel it'd work.
i need to look out for me so i dont stress out.
but i want something new.
cant get it staying where im at.
yes its easier at home, no rent, just pay insurance and phone.
dad always tells me his options and tries to make me reconsider mine, but to be happy.
mom just wants me to be safe and happy.
i hope im putting everything together as well as i think i am.

thaks for stopping by.
comment or something on shit.
check out the archives.
bands ive seen.
other blogs.
my profile for contact info if there are any questions.
or just say whats up
have a good week everyone.
more posts soon.

No comments: